The EZChildTrack software helps to manage billing and payments from agencies providing financial assistance to parents for the childcare. The EZChildTrack software allows childcare providers to automatically generate invoices for agency. This module allows enrolling children into activities with subsidized fee based on the agency approved subsidy. The account receivables are maintained separately for agency and the parents. Agency payments are recorded and amount paid for different children is applied to their respective accounts. This allows easy tracking of receivables by parents and agencies.
The EZChildTrack software's agency accounting features are summarized below:
- Setup agencies and billing rules
- Enroll children with subsidized fee
- Generate invoice for Agency
- Print agency invoice and statement
- Agency payment postings
- Provision to transfer agency balance to parents or write-off