Attendance tracking tools from the EZChildTrack software allows you to manage time and attendance for staff and children very efficiently and accurately. The EZChildTrack software uses a fully integrated client tool called ‘the EZTimeTrack software’ for automating the process of attendance recording at the center level. The EZChildTrack software provides multiple options for recording attendance:
Parents and children can use a predefined check-in/out code to quickly record check-in/check-out using a touch screen (or mouse enabled) computer screen.
The EZTimeTrack software allows scanning barcode badges for recording check-in/check-out real-time.
Badge or Smart card Reader:
The EZTimeTrack software allows reading data from magnetic stripe or other smart card for recording check-in/check-out real-time.
Finger Print (Biometrics) Scanner:
The EZTimeTrack software allows enrolling children fingerprints for recording check-in/check-out real-time
Attendance can be recorded using online interface based on printed roster or sign-in sheets.
The key advantages of our attendance tracking module are:
- Accurately bill based on attendance (if applicable)
- Automatically bill for late pickups
- Adults can check-in/check-out multiple children they are authorized to pickup
- Ability to record attendance by activity
- Print daily/weekly roster and sign-in sheets
- Manage staff attendance
- Multiple attendance reports