School Year 2019/2020 Registration Notes:
***ALL FAMILIES MUST REGISTER FOR SY 2019/2020 WITH THE SCHOOL BEFORE REGISTERING WITH POLITE PIGGY’S***
1. Registration is on a first come-first serve basis.
2. When registering, there will be a $10 deposit to set up your auto pay account. The deposit will be deducted from your first payment. Past due balances must be cleared before registering for 2019/2020.
3. After registering, your payment for August will be deducted on 8/1/19
***Payments not made 8/1 will forfeit your application for care unless registering after 8/1.
***Families signing up for echeck payments will see your deduction 5 days before your payment date to allow for processing time.
4. Your next payment will be on 9/1
5. We use standard billing so that your payment amount stays the same throughout the majority of the year. August and June payments are half month and September through May are full month (unless you sign up for the bi monthly payment plan which keeps your bill the same the whole year).
6. There are no refunds for missed days or inclement weather. Staffing and specials are based on scheduled attendance.
7. All days out of school have been deducted. Your payment only includes in-school days. Camp days are billed separately.
8. Families on the income based sliding scale will see the reduced payment amount after you have uploaded income verification and your application has been approved. Sliding scale fees are within the online registration application.
Income Verification Types:
1. Last 3 pay stubs in chronological order
2. TANF statement within the last 30 days
3. Full time school schedule with registrar's stamp
4. Front page of the previous year's tax filing
5. Offer letter on employer letterhead with supervisor's information if hired within 30 days of registering and pay stubs are not available
6. Letter on employer letterhead with supervisor's contact information if pay stubs are not provided